"Slot WR" (1 Viewer)

Uh-roh.

The Justin Jefferson thought police task force is here to take me away.

Im guilty officer, please be gentle.

I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you danged kids @TribuneUK

Falcon posts about WR prospects.

Paging HogsnSaints... ?

He’s avoided saying anything overwhelmingly ridiculous so far in this thread. As long as he’s pointing out other slot receivers he likes, I can get behind it. I’m super big on Lynn Bowden, Tyler Johnson, and KJ Hill in the slot for this offense. There’s options outside of Jefferson, Jefferson is just the best option. The reason we clash is because if this thing goes 14 pages like the thread we will not mention, he’ll start saying things like the Navy QB is actually a much better WR prospect than Jerry Jeudy.

O-Line better give Brees time and clean pocket to step into some of those deeper throws so he can lead Sanders open. I think we can all agree that at this point Brees has to be able to step into his throw to hit the deeper ball.

The slot position has been more than taken care of. I actually thought we should just play Cook or AK there more but Sanders will definitely do. What we need is another burner for the outside to challenge TQS now that Ginn has been shown the door

I’m thinking either Quez Watkins or John Hightower in the 3rd

He’s avoided saying anything overwhelmingly ridiculous so far in this thread. As long as he’s pointing out other slot receivers he likes, I can get behind it. I’m super big on Lynn Bowden, Tyler Johnson, and KJ Hill in the slot for this offense. There’s options outside of Jefferson, Jefferson is just the best option. The reason we clash is because if this thing goes 14 pages like the thread we will not mention, he’ll start saying things like the Navy QB is actually a much better WR prospect than Jerry Jeudy.
Bets open that Claypool will be a better pro than Jeudy anytime you are ready, bud. Lol.

He already is in the redzone technique-wise.

That Claypool will be a better pro than your boy JJ AND Jeudy barring injury.

I’ll take that bet every day of the week.

I’m already prepared for next year when Claypool has 400 yards on the season and 4 TDs and you’re saying he was underutilized and in the wrong offense.

I’m already prepared for next year when Claypool has 400 yards on the season and 4 TDs and you’re saying he was underutilized and in the wrong offense.
Well there you have it folks. Lol.

We can even revisit this bet for the next 3 years and provided he is used at wr without injury And still posts fewer numbers than Jeudy and Jefferson I will personally wire you $500.

Hell we can even revisit it next year if he plays wr full time, without injury with a competent QB I will send you the first $250 at the end of the year.

What's the success threshold? 500 yds? 700 yd? 800 yds?

Remember, if you lose then you do the same.

He's usually spent a majority of his time lined up outside, if I'm not mistaken, though he definitely can operate out of the slot.

Call me greedy, but I still think Justin Jefferson in the 1st would put the cherry on top for this offense, and he'd get to work out of the slot - where he dominated last season - with Thomas and Sanders on the outside and Cook at TE. Throw in a healthy Kamara and it would be an embarrassment of riches for Brees.

I get that we have more pressing needs, and it will depend on who's there when we're on the clock. But I can dream.
Your not greedy just hungry !! Let’s just hope Loomis , Ireland and Payton feel the same .
I want to be in the big Dance!

WR, LB, CB and Pass Rusher. I don’t care what combination of draft picks and FA signings we do to get there but we need 1 more productive player at each of those positions

Right then, this needs a scoring system, designed and signed up to, well before any bullets are fired.

Metrics and scope? e.g. statistical production on a points based system, and a decision on how long* it takes to decide who is 'the better Pro'.

* For example, Kelvin Benjamin is included in Falcon's idealised receiver attributes group and topped 1k yards as a rookie, and flirted with the same in yr 2, but he's hardly proven to be 'a better pro' as he was out of the league by end of 2018.

Well there you have it folks. Lol.

We can even revisit this bet for the next 3 years and provided he is used at wr without injury And still posts fewer numbers than Jeudy and Jefferson I will personally wire you $500.

Hell we can even revisit it next year if he plays wr full time, without injury with a competent QB I will send you the first $250 at the end of the year.

What's the success threshold? 500 yds? 700 yd? 800 yds?

I have never said he couldn’t be a successful WR. Success threshold is not the bet. It’s Claypool vs Jeudy barring injury. That’s the bet you want. I am not wiring you money and I will not accept your money. I will just come on this thread and point out how terrible of a deal you made me in future years.

Maybe Claypool can put together a better stretch of years than Jefferson, because I don’t know what offenses they’ll be in. But Jeudy vs Claypool is a horrible bet for you and I can’t wait to see this to fruition.

I have never said he couldn’t be a successful WR. Success threshold is not the bet. It’s Claypool vs Jeudy barring injury. That’s the bet you want. I am not wiring you money and I will not accept your money. I will just come on this thread and point out how terrible of a deal you made me in future years.

Maybe Claypool can put together a better stretch of years than Jefferson, because I don’t know what offenses they’ll be in. But Jeudy vs Claypool is a horrible bet for you and I can’t wait to see this to fruition.

Sounds real confident of you. Lol.

Honestly I doubt that Jeudy will even be better than Mims year one so what does that tell you?

Ok, how many years?

3 barring injury seems fair and even then we can go off of game averages for comparison. Deal?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom