Slumped teams (1 Viewer)

61woods

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Why is it that we always end up facing teams in slumps? First, after the bye, it was the Ravens. Then, this Sunday, we will face the Steelers. And after that, we have to face another team in a slump, the Bengals. Why doesn't this ever happen to the Falcons or Panthers?

Why is it that we always end up facing teams in slumps? First, after the bye, it was the Ravens. Then, this Sunday, we will face the Steelers. And after that, we have to face another team in a slump, the Bengals. Why doesn't this ever happen to the Falcons or Panthers?

I guess the Panthers got the Cowboys just in time, not to mention the Falcons when they played the Giants.

Well, I guess the simple answer to the question is that the schedules are made ahead of time, and you never know how a team is going to turn out until the games are played. Who would have thought that the Steelers would be sitting at 2-6 at this point, or that the Ravens would be leading their division?
The things that are going on during this season are a perfect example of why you can never look at the schedule and chalk up anything as easy or hard. You just have to wait and see.

id rather them be 2-6 than them not being in a slump at 6-2. They have zero confidence in the qb position.

And now we're starting to see that there are problems in the Steelers locker room with Willie Parker saying the team lacks desire. We all know how that kind of stuff can affect a team.

And now we're starting to see that there are problems in the Steelers locker room with Willie Parker saying the team lacks desire. We all know how that kind of stuff can affect a team.

Lets just hope that did'nt motivate them and they come looking for blood.
In all sence we are 6-2 for a reason it's not from luck or teams feeling sorry for the Saints they made there on luck so the stealers don't bother me that much.

The only thing you can predict when looking at your football schedule if that you will play 16 games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom