Small forward and center (1 Viewer)

Demps said PG is a high priority this season so we will see... I hope it's not Vasquez starting next season, hell, I'd rather see Rivers start at PG because of his defense alone. Seriously, Vasquez is terrible.

I certainly can't speak for Dell, but IMO, Smart is the target PG in the Draft. Short of that there isn't a sure thing PG on the FA market (unless you choose to fall into the Chris Paul is coming back hoop-la). Also I can't see trading for a young PG simply because we have nothing to trade with, realistically.

I can't wait for the PG spot to get a face lift, but I'm not horrified by going into another season with Vasquez, Rivers and Roberts as long as the bigger holes on the team get addressed. The biggest hole being the SF position. I thought Aminu had turned the corner, but I just can't say with any confidence any more that I believe he will ever be capable of starting full time. We need a #1 center, but I could even live with Lopez as the #1 again if we plug up the SF hole. I don't think people realize how the lack of an offensive threat from the SF spot is affecting every other aspect of the game. At this point IMO Monty is forced to play Aminu because of his rebounding, and if he can't have a true SF the best he can do is have someone who excels at one aspect, but even that is shaky now.

Trade Gordon Draft Oladipo and C J McCollum from lehigh to back up Gravy and sign COUSINS hopefully you trade Gordon for a small forward like Jeff Greene,A Morris twin orDanny Granger...

I like GV as a start but everyone is right about his defense before we take the starting job from him lets see if he can improve this off season before this season started he stated that he wanted to lead the league in Assit and he doing that so let's see how he improve next season that has been the hornets biggest problem they give up on players too fast

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom