Small school sleepers (2 articles) (1 Viewer)

Nightshade

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Last edited:
The middle article is from 2022 and we drafted their #1 guy, Penning.

Jakadis Bonds looks like he might be a sleeper. He makes a lot of strong hands catches whereas Matt Landers makes a ton of body catches even though he's long limbed.
Thanks I missed that but deleted it

Hunter Luepke is my small school prospect crush! This dude is tailor-made for the Saints offense, and would be the best FB since Heath Evans was healthy for that small stretch.
The only way I’d actually be happy if the Saints do not draft Luepke, is if they really started using Taysom Hill in the FB role!!!
Hill has the size… and the experience blocking now… if they actually started using him at FB, I’d be alright w/out Hunter Luepke.

Otherwise… draft this kid you fools!!!!
Give the Saints offense a “Kyle Juszczyk”!!!!

The only way I’d actually be happy if the Saints do not draft Luepke, is if they really started using Taysom Hill in the FB role!!!
Hill has the size… and the experience blocking now… if they actually started using him at FB, I’d be alright w/out Hunter Luepke.

Otherwise… draft this kid you fools!!!!
Give the Saints offense a “Kyle Juszczyk”!!!!
I know it matters not, just a stupid game…but I plugged Hill into the FB spot on Madden and his rating jumped up to an 87. It’s by far his best position grade and he is a mauler opening up holes for me. Love him there.

I know it matters not, just a stupid game…but I plugged Hill into the FB spot on Madden and his rating jumped up to an 87. It’s by far his best position grade and he is a mauler opening up holes for me. Love him there.
But he’s not a mauler as a TE in real life, so he’s unlikely to be a thumper as a FB.

Dayummm... 6'6" 260 and moves like a receiver. Wonder if he can block at all and what his 40 time will be. Couldn't find any info on if he is participating in a pro day. Projected UDFA and just the type to garner some "camp beast" chatter. Color me intrigued!

Dayummm... 6'6" 260 and moves like a receiver. Wonder if he can block at all and what his 40 time will be. Couldn't find any info on if he is participating in a pro day. Projected UDFA and just the type to garner some "camp beast" chatter. Color me intrigued!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom