Smart Saints fans root for the Patriots. (1 Viewer)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Brady (wins in 13, 17) have a 2-1 record v Brees (09)?

No. You're forgetting his time in San Diego. He was 2-0 there which makes it 3-2 in his favor overall.

Pats just gave ATL a 2nd for Sanu. Me likey. Now we don’t have to face him.

The Patriots will absolutely be the AFC representative in the SuperBowl again this year. No one has to pull for Tom Brady to be there. There is literally NOTHING that can stop this from happening. There is no competition for them in the AFC.

If you want to see a Brees versus Brady matchups in Miami, just pull for Drew to get there! :9:

Lol, too used to the pre-9/11 scheduling format.

Smart fans of good teams don't worry about opponents and media darlings.

Especially with today's officiating. Get a grip.

But aren't Kraft and Goodell best buddies? Don't the refs help out the Patriots? We are supposed to pull for that? :unsure:

So y'all just think the Saints are penciled in for an automatic L if we play the Patriots in the Super Bowl?

Smart fans of good teams don't worry about opponents and media darlings.

Especially with today's officiating. Get a grip.

I don't know about you but I'd definitely enjoy a SB win over Brady a lot more than any other QB.

I don't know about you but I'd definitely enjoy a SB win over Brady a lot more than any other QB.
Doesn't matter to me a bit the team we play, let alone the QB.

Question: If Brees got hurt again and Teddy won SBLIV against Brady, would that diminish the achievement because it wasn't Brees'?

No, but it'd also nicely ding his SB W-L record.

In 2011, 2017, AND 2018, the Saints had to deal with catastrophically bad last-second playoff defeats which deprived Drew Brees of the chance to silence at least a few critics by beating Tom Brady and having SB wins over both Manning and Brady in his career. If the Saints end up playing any other team, the media will definitely downplay a Saints victory cuz we were able to "dodge" the Patriots and Brees was such a cut above the opposing QB that victory was an overwhelmingly expected outcome going in. Yes, even if Brees gets a win against Mahomes they'll probably move the goalposts and act like it wasn't anything special due to him still being so early in his career.

The only other QBs that would come even remotely close to providing a matchup for which the media might give Brees props would be Roethlisberger or Rivers and it'd take nothing short of a miracle for either of their teams to make the playoffs at this point. So, like I was saying (and as nauseating as it is), GEAUX PATRIOTS!!!
I want it to be the Patriots too, but because I want to bring Brady and Belichek down. The Patriots are not the be all the Media profess them to be. Heck, they are spotted 6 games every year starting off. I'm sick of them being on a high horse.

We should root for the Patriots because their entire existence and continued success is a giant middle finger to the NFL. They are antagonistic and they are heels, much like we are. We are kindred spirits.

This is the way I feel. I cannot hate them

1. 28-3

2. Beating the Rams last year and preventing the most underserved champion in the history of any sport.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom