smartphone apps for watching the draft? (1 Viewer)

saints5021

Have Faith In Breesus
Reaction score
I have a problem. My dumb little sister is getting married on Saturday, but her wedding rehearsal is on Thursday at 7:00. I would love to blow it off, but I am in the wedding. Anyone know of a good smartphone app for watching the draft? Do you think the typical sportscenter app would have live updates?

I agree with SaintsW1n, the Watch ESPN app is great but like he said it depends on your cell provider if you'll get clear video or not and if reception's really bad you can only get audio.

But it's easy, you download it then you select your cable provider and sign in with your account email/password you use to pay your bill with online. Best thing is it's for free. LOL. :9:

Practice for the wedding at the bar where the tv's are...

Twitter for the latest news and updates. Follow local news reporters like Larry Holder, Jeff Duncan, etc...

Many years ago I too was in a wedding on Draft Day (the nerve of some people) and we drafted Willie Roaf! I had my earphones and was listening to WWL Radio which you could also do streaming direct from their website.

Step #1 - download tunein radio app on phones
Step #2 - set on WWL and listen during wedding
Step #3 - ????
Step #4 - profit

Twitter. Or if you're like me and don't have a Twitter, any sports site of your liking will have a Draft Tracker. Find that, have it pulled up beforehand, and refresh when you can for updates.

NFL network has an app that will let u stream the draft

Sent from phone via Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom