Smith and Grant (1 Viewer)

No crow eating here.....the fact is, the rust they accumulated for the past 3 years is starting to wear off, as GW lay down the wood on our D.....suddenly they start producing, although they still have some ways to go to play like they used to play 3 years ago....but all the signs point upward, which is excellent news for both of them! I sure hope their game will make a difference especially facing the 2 NY teams as our next 2 opponents. It will be fun to watch to have a pass rush again.....

It's a shame that grown men have to be motivated like little kids. They should be playing all out on every play of every game, not just when they get chewed out.

Exactly what I was going to say. They should've been playing like that all along.

Clearly, you need to find two players per week to bash on defense, since they seem to step it up when you do that.

This is your role with the team. Do not shirk on your duties.

Ok, Bush needs a break out game, so I guess the bush bashing will start.

They did play well and let's hope they can keep it up. We see how much better our D plays with a pass rush.

Why are people grouping Smith with Grant? Let's be smarter than that, just bc they are DEs with big contracts.

Smith played his *** off in the first two games, and played well. He's always played his *** off, he was just hurt last year. Grant, basically didn't play hard the first two weeks. Yesterday, he played awesome and looked like the Charles Grant of old.

Why are people grouping Smith with Grant? Let's be smarter than that, just bc they are DEs with big contracts.

Smith played his *** off in the first two games, and played well. He's always played his *** off, he was just hurt last year. Grant, basically didn't play hard the first two weeks. Yesterday, he played awesome and looked like the Charles Grant of old.

What about Grant and his hamstring?

:plus-un2:

Hamstring has nothing to do with him carrying a spare tire around his belly.

He still had a spare tire yesterday but he played inspired football. I don't know to what extent a hamstring injury might have bothered him the first couple weeks, but I wouldn't completely discount it. It's hard to be explosive with a hamstring injury.

:plus-un2::plus-un2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom