Smith and Vilma. (1 Viewer)

slim94

Reaction score
Will they be coming back next year? Vilma has only played in one game since 2011, and Will Smith was out the whole season and they're both getting older so it might be time to consider what to do with them... I think we should keep them both, no one has seen what they might be able to do with Rob Ryan's D.. If they both return there's no doubt the defense will be FEROCIOUS. If your Payton what do you do? keep them? trade? re-negotiate contracts?....or what

Smith will be gone.... Vilma I think will retire and come back in some form of coaching assistant job.... He would be perfect for it imo

Did a single person out there think that either Vilma or Smith would end well when we restructured?

Will they be coming back next year? Vilma has only played in one game since 2011, and Will Smith was out the whole season and they're both getting older so it might be time to consider what to do with them... I think we should keep them both, no one has seen what they might be able to do with Rob Ryan's D.. If they both return there's no doubt the defense will be FEROCIOUS. If your Payton what do you do? keep them? trade? re-negotiate contracts?....or what

vilma has great initial potential as an assistant coach i.e. linebacker, ST. etc.
Will Smith filled his bag and will be gone.
would love for the saint to consider Vilma as a coach.
it is obvious to me that neither one will return as a saint, and most likely not be playing next year in the nfl.

OMG, It would be great to get a real linebackers coach. Could Vilma do better than Vitt, though? I mean, he's been there talking to our linebackers for the past couple years and they are the weak link... again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom