Smith Wesson Shield 2.0 EZ 9mm (1 Viewer)

No experience with the 9mm version, but the 380 version sold like crazy and women and older folks loved them.

No experience with the 9mm version, but the 380 version sold like crazy and women and older folks loved them.
The only reason I went with the 9mm was ammo price. The 9mm is about 0.20 cents a round cheaper than .380. and in these times, price matters. Plus I don't think there would be much difference in recoil between the 2. She does however like how "EZ" it is to rack.

Just picked up one of these for the Ol' Lady....anyone have personal reviews. Hope to go shoot it this weekend.
1624639361085.png
Bought my wife the Shield EZ "Range Kit" for her birthday. Came with a case, could extra mags, glasses, muffs, cleaning kit, and a lock. She took a ladies introduction to firearms and learned how to use it. Quite impressed with her accuracy!

I am looking at a Springfield XDM-Elite 3.8 compact 9mm for myself.

Bought my wife the Shield EZ "Range Kit" for her birthday. Came with a case, could extra mags, glasses, muffs, cleaning kit, and a lock. She took a ladies introduction to firearms and learned how to use it. Quite impressed with her accuracy!

I am looking at a Springfield XDM-Elite 3.8 compact 9mm for myself.
I have an XDM in .45, but my main carry is my P365xl. I love that little gun.

I have full sized Ruger 9mm and .45 both. The wife shot both of those fine, but my Ruger 9mm is 30ish years old and has seen better days. I thought I was a really poor shot until I pulled out the .45 and was able to put 5 into a 2" circle at 10 yards vs the 9mm all over the paper. Need to get the old 9mm worked on to increase the accuracy, but easier to just buy a newer modern pistol that is easier to carry with me.

I have an XDM in .45, but my main carry is my P365xl. I love that little gun.
I have one of those as well! It seems you buy every firearm I have :ROFLMAO:. The Sig is what I am referring to!

My wife carries a KImber Micro 9. Excellent pistol. I like the Shield a little better, but the Micro 9 fit her hand better. So comfort definitely wins out on those decisions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom