Smollet trial (1 Viewer)

The French actor?

He’s still playing the victim… Dude is probably the worse actor of all time..

He needs to find a sugar daddy after he gets out of prison, because I’m sure his phone won’t be burning up for gigs after that stunt.

Last edited:
This thread is staying oddly quiet....

Smollet…dude deserves everything coming his way. We have enough bad stuff happening out there. No need to make it up…what a clown 🤡
as long as the 95% of the real bad stuff is getting 95% of the attention then we're good
but if the very small % of fakery gets outsized attention, then it's a bit problematic

So you’re ok with committing false flag crimes...?

Where in my statement did you get that?

No, I'm not forking ok with it. He needs to pay the price for the time and money it cost the Chicago PD to investigate as well as the uproar it caused because it takes away from real issues going on with POC.

as long as the 95% of the real bad stuff is getting 95% of the attention then we're good
but if the very small % of fakery gets outsized attention, then it's a bit problematic
You sir are correct….all I want is the truth and let me make up my own mind. Tired of the slanted reporting in general. All they gotta do is report the raw truth, but there’s no clicks in that and getting people seething 😡 mad over misinformation they put out. I literally HATE the big news organizations. They are all full of bull manure. But you guys already know that about me…I turn that crap off in my house.

Where in my statement did you get that?

No, I'm not forking ok with it. He needs to pay the price for the time and money it cost the Chicago PD to investigate as well as the uproar it caused because it takes away from real issues going on with POC.
You said he lied, the end... Pretty casual way of looking at it...

We all know the story of what he did, I’m not getting into it... But the dude falsified a police report, costing the city of Chicago 100s of thousands in police work. The MSM was already painting him as a victim before anything was investigated. He pulled strings with all his political friends to where the Chicago DA dropped everything.

Doing this at a time racial tensions in the US are pretty high, all for the sake of attention. Dude needs to go to jail.

Last edited:
Because no one GAF.

Dude lied. The end.

Maybe if he was a actor with like.... real fans and stuff, or starred in a movie that had actually been seen... people would care.

But he might as well be the dude down the street lying on FB about getting jumped.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom