Snapped Some Cool Pics at Training Camp (1 Viewer)

Sweeeeeet!!!!

Thanks for posting!

Nice pics & thanks for sharing!!

I see Michael Thomas taking a snap shot with the helmet on. The dude is always ready for action (lol).

It's unbelievable, after Cam's rookie year so many people were ready to write him off as a bust because he only had 1 sack all year. Now he's arguably the best player on our defense and one of the most well liked guys by the players, fans, media, etc. Just proof that players actually CAN improve

It's unbelievable, after Cam's rookie year so many people were ready to write him off as a bust because he only had 1 sack all year. Now he's arguably the best player on our defense and one of the most well liked guys by the players, fans, media, etc. Just proof that players actually CAN improve

That whole draft was called a bust by some until Cam and Ingram came into their own. I mean, let's be honest. Martez Wilson, Greg Romeus, Johnny Patrick, Nate Bussey...

I had to look those names up because I literally could not remember who else we got that year.

That whole draft was called a bust by some until Cam and Ingram came into their own. I mean, let's be honest. Martez Wilson, Greg Romeus, Johnny Patrick, Nate Bussey...

I had to look those names up because I literally could not remember who else we got that year.

Yes!!! Even Cam and Ingram were quickly written off by some. That tells us to be a little more patient with our young players. Tony's pics may be real treasures in a few years.

I don't recall that.

Have you found some old threads to back that up?

Great pics. I was supposed to be there yesterday, but AC was broken had to stay home and get it repaired. First time I've missed training camp in years.

No excuses man, there was a guy out there that rescheduled a heart surgery to make it. Just kidding man, sorry you missed it, but that humidity was no joke take care of that AC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom