Snatching Victory from the Jaws of Defeat (1 Viewer)

SuperKid

Time for change
Reaction score
Feels good to finally be on the flip side of a game like this after so many situations in the past where we either give up in the 4th, or have a 4th quarter collapse.

I was in disbelief when the Chargers had fumbles on back to back drives. The team really wanted to win this one for Drew.

Reaction score
The irony is this game is so the opposite of what a normal Saints loss is normally we actually play pretty good offense no turnovers and still lose the game even after getting turnovers. This game was sloppy and we made turnovers although so did they and we managed to win it. when it was 4th and 22 I felt it might as well be 1st and 10 the way our defense normally plays but at least they stepped up when it was needed they didn't do that well but they got the job done so hat tip to them.

showstopper

Make it happen Loomis!
Reaction score
Chargers blow another game. At the half I thought no way can they blow this and they literally did in the last 5 minutes!

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Couldn't have said it better myself...I'm just happy the Saints were on the winning side of wacky plays today.

LSUMathProf

Season Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Felt like the defense was giving their all for Drew at the end and fortune favored them! Hopefully, we can use this to shake that monkey off.

Who dat!!

TurboWhoDat

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
remember last time we played them in the dome brees broke the unitas record and that game also ended on a chargers fumble.

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Never say NEVER, so many fans watching the game gave up, threw in the towel, so glad our team didn't

krazy9000

BRING THE WOOD!!
Reaction score
Yep. It required 2 unforced fumbled within their own 20 to even give us a shot.

But whatever. Homer glasses back on. 13-3 and then Superbowl here we come!
Vonn Bell definitely forced that Gordon fumble by getting his helmet on the ball and attacking the ball carrier.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom