Snead (7 Starters) likely out tonight (1 Viewer)

thats a lot of people out. ouch! falcons gonna be feeling pretty terrible about 1030 tonight when htey lost to a team with no secondary or left side of the oline.

At what point is the training staff held accountable? Seriously, I've never seen another Saints team with this many injuries to starters.

This might have more to do with the NFL limiting contact in practices trying to reduce injuries. I have a seen a lot of teams with multiple starters injured.

Injuries are part of the game and there seems to be very little legislation that can actually help anyone who doesn't play QB, unfortunately.

Let's just hope that we get into the positive on injury karma this year. We weren't going to win it all anyway, this allows for faster development of the young players, and it gives the FO a much clearer picture of what is needed this offseason.

All that said, I hope we kick the stuffing outta the Fclowns while missing 7 starters!

This might have more to do with the NFL limiting contact in practices trying to reduce injuries. I have a seen a lot of teams with multiple starters injured.

It wasn't the NFL that pushed for limiting contact in practices. That was the NFLPA that demanded the limits and had them put into to CBA.

I think this is going to prove to be a good, although unfortunate, situation for the last stretch of the season. I think we will have a lot of growth from the young guys during this stretch of injuries. We still have some vets that need to remain healthy, but we should be fine. D Allen has a young moldable defense and he seems to be teaching them right. We just need to pull this confidence building game out tonight, and I think we can.

If Fleener finally starts to catch the ball, tonight would be a prime night for it.

I guess the same goes for Brandon Coleman...though we have less reason to believe that ship gets built. Then deployed. Then righted.

Snead and vaccaro are both big losses imo. Snead would allow saints offense to open up and vaccaro has been saints best defensive player last couple of weeks. Saints have to find a way good teams do. If saints don't win this game it will be tough rebound and they will have a problem beating a chargers team on a short week that just lost a tough game

Aside from Cooks, I just want Michael Thomas to be our primary target in critical situations over Brandon Coleman.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom