Snead (7 Starters) likely out tonight (1 Viewer)

At what point is the training staff held accountable? Seriously, I've never seen another Saints team with this many injuries to starters.

The Pelicans season is about to start and their in training camp now. I believe they passed the injury bug to their neighbors.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Vaccaro is listed as questionable. If that goes the wrong way and he doesn&#8217;t play, only member of last year&#8217;s secondary tonight will be Byrd</p>&mdash; Nick Underhill (@nick_underhill) <a href="https://twitter.com/nick_underhill/status/780473080619601920">September 26, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Poster's heads are going to explode...

So it's Drew Brees versus ATLANTA, 2016.

Reminds me of the USS Enterprise versus the Empire Of Japan, 1942.

Please tell me Tony Hills is not starting at LT. If he does then everyone please stay away from open windows in tall buildings...

You think I'm wrong go back and watch that preseason game against the Ravens. :covri:

MT and Fleener have to and will step up and make sure the Falcons won't rise up and instead rinse them down.

(Not sure if this sentence is understandable english....sorry if not but don't forget I am German)

You can Add Brandon Coleman to that list & the running game.

I still say we win. Say the Vikings has been injury riddled and they won in Carolina.

Vikings haven't been injury riddled on defense .... defense is the one where we need help .... AP is injured and they had a little over 50 yds rushing with Asiata and company ... but their defense was intact and sacked Cam a total of 8 times and intercepted him 3 times .... our's is not the same case .... we were playing really good defense in week 1 until the 3rd quarter when Breaux went down and it opened up the receiving game for Crabtree ... up until then, only the opposite side with Cooper was getting receptions .... its those key positions where we need help and we lose players to injury .... First Rankins, then Breaux, the PJ....

At what point is the training staff held accountable? Seriously, I've never seen another Saints team with this many injuries to starters.

At what point are you going to stop asking this question? Its a contact sport... I doubt The training staff is to blame for broken bones. Injuries are a part of football. Some years the injury bug gets you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im honestly just worried about Armstead. First game really without him and im not sure if Peat is gonna be a good replacement. everything else depends on that imo.

Please tell me Tony Hills is not starting at LT. If he does then everyone please stay away from open windows in tall buildings...

You think I'm wrong go back and watch that preseason game against the Ravens. :covri:

He filled in at LT pretty well last year at home against Atlanta. Just saying...

Injuries are part of the game. Teams with a deep bench have a big advantage, teams with a weak bench will be sorry they didn't concentrate on it. This is where prudent handling of cap money comes into play. The more wisely we spend our cap money, the more we have to spend on a quality bench.

Payton once said there's a silver lining to injuries. He said it forces him to play backups, and he finds out some are as good or better than the starters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom