Snead or Thomas? (1 Viewer)

Thedane

Rookie
Reaction score
I have Snead on my roster right now, but should i pick Thomas up instead?

I know Willie Snead has been injured and hence Thomas' workload saw an increase, but i cant help but think, that Thomas is the better Redzone target. What do you guys think?

jzea

Rookie
Reaction score
I have Cooks and I think I would start ThoMas over him for the reason you stated, redzone targets. I think he'll have less yards than Snead and Cooks but more tds. But then again, I am 1-3 lol

JWDtrey3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I would go Snead in a PPR and Thomas in Standard format. It's kinda hard right now though because it feels like Drew and CSP are kinda in a " lets see what the rookie has" mode

So I will say Thomas right now is the better overall start. Due to the toe injury to Snead and red zone production as you mentioned.

strandedsaint

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I had to make this decision this week for my team. I have both Thomas and Snead on my team and because of the bye week and Dez Bryant sucking wind I had to make a difficult decision. So I waved Snead and kept Thomas. Also i picked up Steve Smith Sr. to play this week he's been killing it the last two weekends. i hope to get snead back at some point but i really think that we are going to see Thomas grow into the Marcus Colston Role
he should be a very solid WR for years to come.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom