Snead or Thomas? (1 Viewer)

Thedane

Rookie
Reaction score
I have Snead on my roster right now, but should i pick Thomas up instead?

I know Willie Snead has been injured and hence Thomas' workload saw an increase, but i cant help but think, that Thomas is the better Redzone target. What do you guys think?

I have Cooks and I think I would start ThoMas over him for the reason you stated, redzone targets. I think he'll have less yards than Snead and Cooks but more tds. But then again, I am 1-3 lol

I would go Snead in a PPR and Thomas in Standard format. It's kinda hard right now though because it feels like Drew and CSP are kinda in a " lets see what the rookie has" mode

So I will say Thomas right now is the better overall start. Due to the toe injury to Snead and red zone production as you mentioned.

I had to make this decision this week for my team. I have both Thomas and Snead on my team and because of the bye week and Dez Bryant sucking wind I had to make a difficult decision. So I waved Snead and kept Thomas. Also i picked up Steve Smith Sr. to play this week he's been killing it the last two weekends. i hope to get snead back at some point but i really think that we are going to see Thomas grow into the Marcus Colston Role
he should be a very solid WR for years to come.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom