Sneak Peak at Dome Renovations Coming (2 Viewers)

Yep. I’d even be fine with dropping the Dome’s capacity some if it means bigger cushioned seats with cup holders (can you believe we have to say that in 2019?). Make all seats black (as well as the end zones) , and it will look badass in there.

What about black leather seats for the plaza, gold leather seats for the loge and black seats for the terrace?

I’m sure you’d still be fine with it if it was you that was losing your seats for others to have cupholders, right?

Especially for those fans that have had season tickets for decades!

cool, so if the opponent is trying a long pass to the end zone, you can hop over the wall for a game saving deflection!
That’s kinda what I thought. I wanna be close to the action, but not apart of it. I assume there would be some kinda net over that part otherwise anytime we play Mitch Trubisky, the ball would sail into someone’s $30 nachos.

I believe part of the plan is to remove the interior ramps, meaning after a game everyone will exit via the escalators. That sounds like a nightmare.

I’m betting there will be a lot of front row seat people that will hate this!
I don’t really see the point. You can’t see the action unless it’s right on top of you. That part would be great. But anything going on even 20-30 yards downfield will be difficult to follow.

I heard they’re putting larger seats with cup holders in the terrace. My concern is losing some seats up there because of that and mine is an aisle seat.

1573856838264.png
This annoys me---apparently the game is going on, and a bunch of club level d-bags are falconing it up at the bar, feh

I heard they’re putting larger seats with cup holders in the terrace. My concern is losing some seats up there because of that and mine is an aisle seat.

I doubt they’re going to put cupholders in the terrace before they put cupholders in the remaining club seats. In the plaza, only 6 of the 14 club sections have cupholders (the 6 Bunker Club sections).

I sit next to the Bunker Club (and am also technically Plaza Club) and even my seats don’t have cupholders despite being gouged on the price of my seats the last 2 years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom