SNES Classic Coming in Fall (1 Viewer)

You got one?! Lucky... for both Walmart and Target I had pre-orders in my cart, but they sold out before I could finish checking out. I went to stand in line at Gamestop, but the bundles were all sold out when there were 2 people left in front of me.

All in all, very painful experience. Just hope I can get my hands on one without paying some outrageous amount.

That was my day, except I tried Target again later and by chance.. some new stock came online.

I don't think they released all of their pre-orders at that exact opening second.

I would like to thank Nintendo again. It was their original announcement of this system and this inevitable result that convinced me to make my leap that turned out to be the best 45 bucks (maybe a few more, I got a couple of controllers) I ever spent in gaming

Retropie_Splash.png

I would like to thank Nintendo again. It was their original announcement of this system and this inevitable result that convinced me to make my leap that turned out to be the best 45 bucks (maybe a few more, I got a couple of controllers) I ever spent in gaming

Retropie_Splash.png

I found my older ROM's finally. I guess I had them on an older external hard drive I don't use as a backup anymore.

But I only have one controller for my laptop and the kid is always playing minecraft on it. However, it's nice to have another option to old school game.

The SNES classic will be more for my wife. She's a tepid gamer, but the few she likes, she'll play like a machine. This gives her something to do to unwind. Makes everyone happier..haha.

Well just ordered 2 from Walmart's today, hopefully they don't get cancelled like last time!

The sketchy listing has me worried though...

Well just ordered 2 from Walmart's today, hopefully they don't get cancelled like last time!

The sketchy listing has me worried though...

sketchy listing?

Well, my Walmart pre-order eventually was put in 'back-ordered' state, with the threat to cancel the order on Oct 11 if they don't get stock. So instead, I went down to Target this morning. Had to wait in a 100+ person line, but managed to get one :D

I don't like these modern consoles like the SNES. I'm going to stick with Pong and my Mattel football game. I think all these modern consoles are forgetting the core of gaming. I don't care what it look like. I just want the electric game play of Pong.

I don't like these modern consoles like the SNES. I'm going to stick with Pong and my Mattel football game. I think all these modern consoles are forgetting the core of gaming. I don't care what it look like. I just want the electric game play of Pong.

Crazy talk. Give me 4k or nothing.

****** off at Nintendo. They always do this ******* ****. Never ever do they manufacturer enough for the demand.

Sick and tired of their ****.

My pre-order came in early. I got it last night.

Yeti, I'm not sure what issues you've had, but it seems like Wal-Mart really screwed up. I know in Florida none of the Wal-Marts got stock.

It seems like it was significantly easier getting one this time around. My co-worker got around 5 already (not to re-sell.. he got them for friends and family).

https://www.stockinformer.com/checker-super-nintendo-entertainment-system-snes-classic-edition

Nintendo SNES Classic Edition - NowInStock.net

This is just for online stock.

I still play this from time to time. It's funny how some games just translate well. My wife actually was interested watching me play Secret of Mana.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom