N/S SNF: Bills @ Chiefs (1 Viewer)

Hey guys, no offense, but this is a much more pleasant GameDay thread to discuss with you all than the actual Saints games. I haven't shaken my head at any posts in this discussion.

BTW that was a bullshirt PI call.
Lot of passion in the Saints game thread. It can get a little overwhelming at times.

Hey guys, no offense, but this is a much more pleasant GameDay thread to discuss with you all than the actual Saints games. I haven't shaken my head at any posts in this discussion.

Ah. You're new. That thread's for masochists. Join us in chat for game days. We got a nice group of regulars that know better than to go near the Gameday thread.

Don't go to the "Gameday Thread" during Saints games. Go to the Gameday chat room (link at top of this forum). We have 15-20 of some very level-headed usual participants, many of whom are in this thread. You would be welcomed there, especially if you bring the wings.

Wait, Mercedes is already making flying cars? The EQS?

Wait, Mercedes is already making flying cars? The EQS?
jetsons-flyingcar.jpg

Don't go to the "Gameday Thread" during Saints games. Go to the Gameday chat room (link at top of this forum). We have 15-20 of some very level-headed usual participants, many of whom are in this thread. You would be welcomed there, especially if you bring the wings.
Thanks for that. I didn't know until now.

And look I avoid the Bills forums when they play, the game discussions are exactly the same. 😆

Here's a thought. We all agree the Saints have great uniforms, maybe the best in the league.

I think the Bills are in that discussion as well. I'm not to fond of their all red color rush though.

That td was gifted. 🤨
I like their all red better than the KC all red ... which I realize makes no sense at all.

Ok no mistakes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom