N/S SNF: Bills @ Chiefs (1 Viewer)

Don't wanna turn this into keto thread, but I'm not looking to promise myself to always be perfect because I know that won't happen. But being super strict at least as much as I can when it's not too much of a psychological exercise, if that makes sense. Just trying to break from the super bad habits I, as an adult, shouldn't have (if it's an Oreo and it's in the house, it's going in my mouth) .
If you like cauliflower, you are good to go. I just couldn’t take cauliflower rice and cauliflower mashed potatoes. I think giving up bread was the hardest.

If you like cauliflower, you are good to go. I just couldn’t take cauliflower rice and cauliflower mashed potatoes. I think giving up bread was the hardest.
Bread is tough. I try to make it be only "worthy" bread that I eat. The kind that tastes good on its own and isn't just a "meat holder". And I do love the cauli subs, but the husband doesn't. Won't even eat cauliflower crust pizza when, AFAIC, all pizza crust is only a toppings holder. But it's still not a good sub for mashed potatoes.

Bread is tough. I try to make it be only "worthy" bread that I eat. The kind that tastes good on its own and isn't just a "meat holder". And I do love the cauli subs, but the husband doesn't. Won't even eat cauliflower crust pizza when, AFAIC, all pizza crust is only a toppings holder. But it's still not a good sub for mashed potatoes.
Well, good luck and stick with it, it works. I managed it for a couple of months, cheating very little once a week and drinking only water and lost 15 pounds. I just didn’t have the will power to stick with it. But then again I didn’t have that much more I wanted to lose anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom