N/S SNF: Chiefs @ Chargers (1 Viewer)

Commentators already saying it sounds like Arrowhead.

Are you confident the Saints will trade Sean next season?

The Chargers are stacked talent wise. SP will have them in the Super Bowl.

Maybe he ends up in LAC but they could finish 10-7. I’m not sure you fire a 2nd yr HC after a 10 win season.
If they can get Payton I believe they make the change unless they have a deep playoff run

Everyone forgets that part because it’s sooooo insane!
It wasn't even his fault. A safety intercepted a 4th down pass by brady. Instead of kneeling down,he ran and
fumbled it back to NE. What's bad is marty mention that scenario in pregame.

SP would be perfect for this LAC team. They have everything he needs. Staley is doing okay, but SP could win you a SB with that roster. Add into that, they need to sell tickets. They need to get fans. They have to make a splash to get people talking. I think it happens unless they make it to the Conference Championship.

I do have a question, how does trading for SP and immediately making him the HC work with the Rooney Rule? Does it not apply since there were no interviews conducted?

SP would be perfect for this LAC team. They have everything he needs. Staley is doing okay, but SP could win you a SB with that roster. Add into that, they need to sell tickets. They need to get fans. They have to make a splash to get people talking. I think it happens unless they make it to the Conference Championship.

I do have a question, how does trading for SP and immediately making him the HC work with the Rooney Rule? Does it not apply since there were no interviews conducted?
They would “interview” someone before the trade is official.

Maybe he ends up in LAC but they could finish 10-7. I’m not sure you fire a 2nd yr HC after a 10 win season.
Ya, I don't think the chargers are going bottom out. Sean may not get that job and has to settle for a team with no QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom