SNF....Come on Bengals!!!(MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Hey, if it keeps both New York teams home, I'm all for it. More time for hot-stove baseball talk on the radio--and less time for annoying Jets fans and their pipe dreams.

Texans in the playoffs? Wha?

That would be something new.

Congrats on your win today, and good luck tonight. It all depends on if Cincy wants to play for seeding, and they know full well that if they lose they play the Jets again next week.

The Bengals are saying they will play it out like a meaningful game. We'll see if there plans change if Palmer takes a shot or two.

I wanna see the Jets win and get in...because it would be great to see a scenario my dad thought of: Jets beat Colts in AFC Championship after Colts "let" them into the Playoffs.

Other than that reason, I'd be all for the Texans

The fact that some Texans fans might be Dallas fans make it hard too root for them...

Nah, I'm rooting for the Jets. I'm hoping Mario Williams gets sick of watching the playoffs at home and then the Saints can sign him when Vilma retires.

edit: senior moment at 40: I meant Smith.

I hope the Texans get in...Schaub was my fantasy QB this year, and even though I lost in our Superbowl today, I wouldn't have got there without him. :) The Texans lost some really close games...kinda reminded me of last year's Saints. They need to take Brees advice and Finish Strong!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom