SNF....Come on Bengals!!!(MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Why did the Colts loss to the Bills keep the Jets alive? A tiebreaker I assume?

If Im the Bengals i throw the game tonight, make the Jets show you their whole game plan and show them none of yours then get them next week. The Texans are not a good matchup for the Bengals and already beat them once this year.

I wanna see the Jets win and get in...because it would be great to see a scenario my dad thought of: Jets beat Colts in AFC Championship after Colts "let" them into the Playoffs.

Other than that reason, I'd be all for the Texans

X2

I want to see the Colts get bitten in the *** by the Jets.

Well you have chance. Bengals could be playing the starters for that 3rd seed.

I wanna see the Jets win and get in...because it would be great to see a scenario my dad thought of: Jets beat Colts in AFC Championship after Colts "let" them into the Playoffs.
There's another valid reason not to root for the texans. Yes, they're an up and coming team. Yes, they finally deserve a shot at the post season. Yes, I think Kubiak has built a decent program there. What everybody here is forgetting, or are tapdancing around is this: Other than the Saints, there are very few teams that have not had an appearance in the big dance. Houston is one of them. The list of teams which haven't made it is shorter than it was last year. If there's any chance of another team getting there before we do, I'm certainly not going to be one of the people cheering them on.

Go, (choke) jets!

I'd love to see the Bengals win, and the Texans get in the playoffs. Houston played hard today and deserve to get in. The Texans fans don't deserve it, because like most Houston teams, the majority of their fanbase aren't diehard fans, but the Texans players definitely deserve a playoff spot. Go Bengals!

Anybody else remember the nice jets fan that came here before, during, and after the game? And then he came back and rooted against the Gnats with us? Wasn't his name RexJet, or one of them...

Anyway, there's a vested interest to root for the Jets tonight. That guy was a good poster.

7-0 Jets. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom