N/S SNF : New England at Seattle game thread (1 Viewer)

What a horrendous play call.
They were selling out for the Cam run. He could have done the old fake sneak/pass.
Bad bad bad call.
It was the exact same play as the TD run, just to the opposite side.

With Cam's I-want-to-do-it-myself persona, there's never the element of surprise.

I like Collingsworth. Sue me.
I have a better, more practical solution: I ignore him and his smug, nasally condescending personality and tone. If I had bosses like Collinsworth, I'd glady tolerate them or find a pragmatic way to be useful and successful, after all they do sign my checks.

But in my own personal life behind close doors watching NBC SNF games, I have the right to ignore or belittle him in any halfway intellectual way possible.

We must be watching a different game. I don't see it. Russell looks lost and his passes are not nearly as sharp as we're accustomed to seeing from him.

Seattle will not be legitimate this season. Book it.

I was watching his game. No idea what you were watching. Russell was fantastic.

With Cam's I-want-to-do-it-myself persona, there's never the element of surprise.

I agree, but I thought that was on Belly n HIS playcall too. IMO, an eligible O lineman woulda been WIDE OPEN on dat play!

On a side note, do WE have a tackle eligible player who can make a catch in dat situation? If so, who?

That was a helluva game. Newton still has it. I'm disappointed he couldn't drag the Pats over the line given Seattle, for mine, are one of the top 3 teams to concern ourselves with in the NFC. The dislike some posters harbour for Cam is palpable but frankly, I really enjoyed watching two very good QBs slug it out today. Like it or not, if he plays at that level this season, the Pats will contend in the AFC again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom