SNF: Packers vs Niners (1 Viewer)

NewOrleansFan

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Rooting for the Packers. A.a. Ron Rodgers looks like he is ready. Didn’t realize that NBC kicked Sims off the set and replaced him with Brees.

Man to see Brees talk about how brutal O was today like last week kind of put it into perspective for me. I liked what I saw I thought we did what we had to do when it counted. But Brees brutally honest just gave me a major reason for pause.

His standards are so high, but then so are ours. I don’t know, we got it done, I was happy with Dungy gushing over the defence.

But very telling.

Man to see Brees talk about how brutal O was today like last week kind of put it into perspective for me. I liked what I saw I thought we did what we had to do when it counted. But Brees brutally honest just gave me a major reason for pause.

His standards are so high, but then so are ours. I don’t know, we got it done, I was happy with Dungy gushing over the defence.

But very telling.
I didn't disagree with a single thing he said.

For the first time in a long time I also agreed with Dungy. Saints can win with defense and the running game. The team has changed its identity.

For the first time in a long time I also agreed with Dungy. Saints can win with defense and the running game. The team has changed its identity.
What we always needed was to turn the dial a bit more toward this identity.

Not sure if that was more on Brees or Payton but seems like they were trying for many seasons, just whiffing on DC hires and personnel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom