SNF: Packers vs Niners (1 Viewer)

Well. Panthers remain.

I’m sure glad our game didn’t come down to needing a 51 yarder to win.
Agreed, I’m glad our game didn’t come down to needing an anything yarder to win. :hihi:

On the Niners TD a potential tackler got trucked at the 1.5 yd line. Had he made that tackle, the Niners likely win. Weird how fine a line is between winning and losing.

Makes you appreciate our week one win against Pack. They are really good and you don’t leave Rodgers 37 seconds even with no TOs. I almost think the Pack purposely let the Niners score on that last drive.

Makes you appreciate our week one win against Pack. They are really good and you don’t leave Rodgers 37 seconds even with no TOs. I almost think the Pack purposely let the Niners score on that last drive.
I don’t think they purposely let them score. But they were glad the dummies kicked into the end zone, gave them a free 25 yards, and saved seconds.

For someone that went to Harvard you'd think he would have been smart enough to drop himself at the one to waste more time. Oh well, don't like that douche!
I get that, but there is no guarantee they score a TD if he goes down and a FG doesn't do it. Hard to fault him and no reason to question his intellect.

Sick of the Brady slobber. But you know what? I believe that no matter what, he’s done after this season. He’ll be 45 and will have broken a lot of Drew’s records. I think that’s why he stayed an extra year after Drew. Greed for records.
Hey, if BB can upset the Bucs, I’m all for the hype!

Lol @ Jimmy G for snapping the ball with 13 second left on the play clock. If he would have taken another 5 second off the clock, they would have probably won.

For someone that went to Harvard you'd think he would have been smart enough to drop himself at the one to waste more time. Oh well, don't like that douche!

On the Niners TD a potential tackler got trucked at the 1.5 yd line. Had he made that tackle, the Niners likely win. Weird how fine a line is between winning and losing.

Kicking into the end zone was stupid. Kick short, make them field the ball, and run seconds off the clock. That drive probably would have started with about 30 seconds left.
So basically, you guys are saying that there were several options for the 49ers to secure the win and that they are idiots who deserved to get their football hearts ripped out in “Finish Him!!!” style? :shrug:

Asking for a friend. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom