SNF ratings for huge Cowboys/Rams game has to ring the alarm bells for the NFL (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
They still haven’t added in the west coast viewers. There was already a thread about the Saints game being the highest for FOX in a few years.
To put this in perspective, here’s a NYT article explaining why network executives are preparing to pay three billion more to keep the NFL in the next negotiations.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/10/sports/football/nfl-tv-broadcast-ads.html

A stadium full of bright blue empty seats is physically painful to look at for too long. I didn't even make it five minutes.

Down a whopping 28% in key demographics from last year's opening SNF game.
Meanwhile

What were you saying about the ratings? Maybe nobody cares about the Rams?

Meanwhile

What were you saying about the ratings? Maybe nobody cares about the Rams?

It’s all about match up. If Saints and Bucs was the Sunday Night game instead of Rams/Cowboys, The ratings would have been different in my opinion. Also a side note, cable plays a part too. Many are getting away from cable, thus no ESPN= can’t watch Monday night football(Unless your local team is playing).

It’s all about match up. If Saints and Bucs was the Sunday Night game instead of Rams/Cowboys, The ratings would have been different in my opinion. Also a side note, cable plays a part too. Many are getting away from cable, thus no ESPN= can’t watch Monday night football(Unless your local team is playing).
I watched online like most people prob are doing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom