SNF uniforms: black / black (1 Viewer)

I love GametimeSaint. How does he get the inside scoop on the uniforms?

Something nobody mentioned... lost some of the mojo on the color rush last week.

I noticed and it upset me - because that's the best uni in sports and I don't want to stop wearing it.

Also I will repeat for the umpteenth time - I miss the gold pants. The 2nd best uni in sports (black jerseys, gold pants) seems to be forever gone with the wind...

I think with no fans to observe in person, the magic that is uniform colors may be slightly over stressed. Sure fans watch on tv but with different TVs displaying colors in different ways, can we really depend on the collective enchantment. Will the normally mystified opponents be able to see through the full aura? We may have to just go out and beat them up physically. Or boost the magic affects with some subliminal dome speaker enchantments

Something nobody mentioned... lost some of the mojo on the color rush last week.
As an aesthetic, it's still my favorite. I still don't like the "leotard" look the all black pant gives, but it just feels more comfortable or something to watch them in the all black. If that makes any sense.

Lost a lot of the mojo in the playoff loss last season.
That was the "All white" uni's not the Color Rush. To be fair though, we did lose in our first ever game in our Color Rush uni's against Atlanta 3 years ago on Thursday Night football. Remember the Kamara concussion game where Atlanta was head hunting??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom