SNF uniforms: black / black (1 Viewer)

That was the "All white" uni's not the Color Rush. To be fair though, we did lose in our first ever game in our Color Rush uni's against Atlanta 3 years ago on Thursday Night football. Remember the Kamara concussion game where Atlanta was head hunting??

I remember it well. A buddy was with me and was belligerently drunk after the game and made fun of the saints losing, and wound up on his back in my front yard. That game was BS.

I love GametimeSaint. How does he get the inside scoop on the uniforms?
I believe he knows the Saints equipment manager or someone in the equipment room.
To be fair though, we did lose in our first ever game in our Color Rush uni's against Atlanta 3 years ago on Thursday Night football. Remember the Kamara concussion game where Atlanta was head hunting??
Actually that was the 2nd loss in the Color Rush uniforms, we also lost the year before against the Panthers since 2016 was the first year that they mandated teams do Color Rush.

As an aesthetic, it's still my favorite. I still don't like the "leotard" look the all black pant gives, but it just feels more comfortable or something to watch them in the all black. If that makes any sense.
Are you trying to ell us that their butts don't look so big wearing the black??? :scratch:

Are you trying to ell us that their butts don't look so big wearing the black??? :scratch:
I'm in it for the Xs and Os, not for the masculine athletes with their tight, toned ... I mean, no, of course I'm not looking at their butts.

I believe he knows the Saints equipment manager or someone in the equipment room.

Actually that was the 2nd loss in the Color Rush uniforms, we also lost the year before against the Panthers since 2016 was the first year that they mandated teams do Color Rush.
I do remember that Carolina game now.

So we've lost in every uniform color now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom