SNL Dave Chappelle (1 Viewer)

Lol... mildly nsfw

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/ffar" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen scrolling="no" style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

I thought that was Biz Markie on stage. Nope, Busta Rhymes.

Haha good call. I remember thinking Busta was kind of jacked up, but looks like he's packing on a few. Sans trademark dreads, I didn't recognize him until Dave said it was him.

Loved the Leonard Cohen tribute. Kate McKinnon is so incredibly talented. She's absolutely my celebrity crush (and yes I realize she's gay).

My wife asked if I thought they put him up this week knowingly. I think Dave is the ONLY comedian they could get who could say what he said and MOST of the people watching would just go "Yea, that's Dave".

I really enjoyed Dave for the most part. The SNL writing was horrible. They seem to want to force their liberal views down your throat. In my opinion, it was funny when they made fun of politicians for dumb things they did in current events. This was not the case. It seemed Hillary has never done anything wrong and Trump is the antichrist. Pitiful. The thing that I've always loved about Chappelle is that he could poke fun at all races and make us realize how silly and stupid we all can be at times. Love u Dave!!

Only saw the opening with Chappelle on YouTube. Plan to catch the rest of the show later. Very powerful and moving. Good to see him on the tube again. I have a ton of respect for that guy and enjoyed hearing his take. Not many can pull that off. He mixed in his personal feelings with humor and wit - that's a tough balancing act. And his finishing message is dead on - whether you like it/him or not, let's give him a chance.

Watching Dave (and being a fan of Key and Peele), there is a definet difference between the two, and I tend to enjoy Dave more. Don't get me wrong, K&P are great, and will make anyone laugh (my 60 year old parent still laugh about "you done messed up now A-A-Ron"), but Dave is in a different world with his stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom