Snote snubbed from Pro Bowl (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
I can't believe players like Peyton Manning, LT and Brees get voted in but snote will be left on the couch in Feb. The Pro Bowl is a jOkE!

snote is the MVP, rookie of the year, coach of the year, superbowl MVP, and best waterboy ever in my opinion

snote is sooo overrated!

how can you guys claim snote deserves probowl mention?

Overrated? Snote has 769 post for 5658 views for a 7.36 vpp average. Snote has seven 5 star threads to only two 1 star threads. Most importantly Snote has been a team player and makes EE, SR, Tech, FF, College, Gameday and Music better. Not only should snote be in the Pro Bowl but snote should get MVP consideration for the leadership to go along with the record breaking threads.

please before retirement the Trash bin PWNED snote board....

besides EE, SR, Tech, FF, College, Gameday and Music all have marked improvement on their own since the upgrade to SR.com hosting...

If anything Snote delayed thier developemnet

When you have to pull names like Trash Bin out of the hall of fame for comparison then the argument should end there.

Snote got snubbed because of the incident following week 9. Snote's reputation was greatly damaged after that.

Snote is under the radar just like wwe should like it anyway. Plus snote can play basketball and of course snote ball.

snote and turf get snubbed, while gerry v and Brian Gumbel get voted?

I just don;t get it.:

:shrug:

Last edited:
I heard he will be out because the coaches don't want to risk injury right before the playoffs.

Snote didnt get snubbed. Snote in fact snubbed the Pro-Bowl. Snote is apparently to good to play in the Pro-Bowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom