Snow....part duex?!? (1 Viewer)

Well...that should bring all of the "hot weather is bad" arguments to a screeching halt!

*LOL* Not really what I was going for, but okay. You have to know me to know that I am usually very serious. I'm working on that though. ;)

If it makes you fell any better Kevin, the grass is already brown and the dogs have all gone elsewhere.

What happened to the jack russell's? I'm trying to talk the wife into getting a doberman but she wants no part of it. "our" second option would be a jack...nice and lively! :) Be a perfect mate for Trevor..since he needs to lose a few lb's ...

my two years in new york were cold, and I missed the hot weather down here. Having been back a year, I miss the snow and cold weather of New York.

my two years in new york were cold, and I missed the hot weather down here. Having been back a year, I miss the snow and cold weather of New York.

Good. Give me $174,000 for a 2,500 front brick home/condo,2 car garage,a fenced in backyard(3 qtr 6 foot stockade/gate),new roof and hot water tank and wildlife out back that would sell for about$ 525,000 on the east coast of New York.

very quite neighborhood with NO crime..#2 in the USA for safiest areas to live in.

bad part-property and school tax are about 6 k a year.

lemme know!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom