Snowpiercer (1 Viewer)

Anyone got better pictures of the map? The screenshots from the TV are hard to make out. I tried to pause the show to see if i could see the route.
Found these online, pretty much the same as i could see while pausing.

train 2.jpgtrain map.jpgtrain3.jpgtrain4.jpg

i liked the movie. trying to get into the show, but it feels almost campy.

For those not in the know. The Snowpiercer TV show is based on a movie of the same name. Long ago, someone came up with the theory that it was really a sequel to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I'm not sure that the theory is correct. But it is amusing.

WARNING THIS LINK WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS ABOUT SNOWPIERCER

Anyway, below is the link it you are interested. Not sure if the TV Show and movie are the same story, but the stuff in the link will spoil the Snowpiercer movie and likely the TV show so don't click if you don't want to know the entire story.

https://news.avclub.com/folks-let-s-do-this-snowpiercer-is-a-sequel-to-willy-1829467096

Thought the red type was a link to the Willy Wonka theory. Was sorely disappointed.

Started this series the other day, gotta say it is a pretty decent watch.
Only a bit over halfway thru S1 and I hear it gets better.
I noticed S3 has just started...
They push it pretty good for a cable show, it would prob be a lot better on a stream service or just HBO.

I had watched the movie a long time ago. The TV series had me confused because I thought maybe it was a prequel, but it doesn't seem like it.

I had watched the movie a long time ago. The TV series had me confused because I thought maybe it was a prequel, but it doesn't seem like it.
Yeah I liked the movie, but I am not aware of any connection from this show to the movie...I just finished S1 finale and started S2, it has gotten really interesting. Definitely a solid+ binge watch type show imo. I am glad I finally decided to give it a shot.

I watched season 1 thought it was okay

Watched the first couple episodes of season 2 then accidentally deleted the rest of season from my DVR

Never picked it back up again

A sign I wasn’t that invested

The show has found a new home. S4 was already completed, but WB/HBO/Discovery (whatever it is called now) pulled it before it was even aired. Speculation is/was writing it off for a tax break

The first three seasons of the show will stream on AMC+ later this year and season 4 will air on the linear network and the streaming service in early 2025

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom