So…Let’s Talk About The Breakers (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Call it something to look forward to now that the season is basically over. Call it something to hold ya over till the 22 season, but I’m getting excited for the USFL’s return and the Breakers return.
Since all games will be in one location, do you see a potential in the Breakers playing in the Dome or another venue?
Can this be successful? I think it will be in my opinion.
And how will the USFL compete with the XFL?

I just hope they do well since we've run out of "well, at least we've got ____". I mean, seeing as how well the Pelicans are doing and everything.

This USFL is simply the TSL from last year with new uniforms. It will work because they found the correct formula to make a profit. They dont pay the players.

Call it something to look forward to now that the season is basically over. Call it something to hold ya over till the 22 season, but I’m getting excited for the USFL’s return and the Breakers return.
Since all games will be in one location, do you see a potential in the Breakers playing in the Dome or another venue?
Can this be successful? I think it will be in my opinion.
And how will the USFL compete with the XFL?
Is there any affiliation with the NFL? The best thing the USFL could do is get rid of all the things people have started hating about the NFL. All those horrible rules like taunting, celebrations, etc. Make personal fouls reviewable. Hold refs accountable. So many things they could do better.

Is there any affiliation with the NFL? The best thing the USFL could do is get rid of all the things people have started hating about the NFL. All those horrible rules like taunting, celebrations, etc. Make personal fouls reviewable. Hold refs accountable. So many things they could do better.
No. It’s owned by FOX.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom