N/S So about that whole "best QB in the NFC South"... *Lamar Jackson rumors* (1 Viewer)

Remember how bad the defense was in those Brees 7-9 seasons? Imagine that for your whole career. That's Carr. I have more faith in him than I do "3 yard dumpoff on 3rd and 8 with the game on the line" Dalton.
I agree with you but what a low bar that is. Being better than any of the QB’s we had on the roster last season is an incredibly low bar.
Winston Hill or Dalton.

Be careful what you wish for. I think Lamar is a better player then people give him credit for and he would fit right into an offense that outperformed expectations last year with Mariota. They would certainly become the favorites to win the divison.
Didn't Cam Newton last about 8 years? So, why do people think Lamar is already done at 5 years? He should have an easy 3 more years in the league before breaking down.

Didn't Cam Newton last about 8 years? So, why do people think Lamar is already done at 5 years? He should have an easy 3 more years in the league before breaking down.
His rush attempts are a good bit higher than Cam. At his current rate he'll break 900 attempts next year. Cam broke that in year 8. He also missed 5 games the last two years. There is probably more nuance than just those numbers but a long term contract would concern me.

I agree with you but what a low bar that is. Being better than any of the QB’s we had on the roster last season is an incredibly low bar.
Winston Hill or Dalton.
I'll take what I can get after Jameis was essentially crippled after the first game and seeing people fawn over Captain 13.6PPG because he "played his booty off."

I'll take what I can get after Jameis was essentially crippled after the first game and seeing people fawn over Captain 13.6PPG because he "played his booty off.
Whaaaat?!?!?! Those 1 yard passes on 3rd and 4 didn't do anything for you? That's top 10 QB material let it be told

Whaaaat?!?!?! Those 1 yard passes on 3rd and 4 didn't do anything for you? That's top 10 QB material let it be told
They all sucked. All 3 of em. 😂😂😂
Hopefully Jameis can get healthy and have another shot somewhere…Andy is and has been, a has been, Taysom is a never was.

If Jameis can get back to a fork it just chuck it system he can still put up some numbers I’ll bet.

Last season reminded me of the Billy Joe days. Yuck.

They all sucked. All 3 of em. 😂😂😂
Hopefully Jameis can get healthy and have another shot somewhere…Andy is and has been, a has been, Taysom is a never was.

If Jameis can get back to a fork it just chuck it system he can still put up some numbers I’ll bet.

Last season reminded me of the Billy Joe days. Yuck.
Play calling created that Yuck feel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom