Veteran
Reaction score
And Utah, not Africa, is the cradle of humanity

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
And Utah, not Africa, is the cradle of humanity

no understanding why anyone would put some random sheet there.. unless, it is to mark a treasure! that just looks like a metal post.

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Eeyore

Flucifer
Reaction score
Some guy in a beat up truck picked it up, the night before garbage day, and scrapped it.

Yatman

threadkiller
Reaction score
quick, somebody with a good telescope, check out tycho on the moon and report back

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I swear if I see Dave Bowman walking around, I'm out.

Next thing you know is that HAL 9000 will be the voice for my next car's GPS.
I'm sorry, Deputy Dog, but I just can't let you drive 85 mph on a lonely remote road with no cars perceivably anywhere for 50 miles in west Texas near El Paso and somehow expect me to ignore your lapse of reason and how it might get you killed and my mainframe, highly adaptive AI fiber-optic on board computer shattered to bits.

But, if you pardon my indulgence, I'd like to send you in a space capsule into the deepest, darkest most unknown regions of the universe interfacing with dark matter and residing in a new multidimensional, multiverse, unfathomable version of space and time.

Only to discover the monolith was the evolutionary epoch inducing catalyst behind these acid-tinged LSD-inspired "space ride".

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Is it full of stars?
e.e Cummings sends his regards, btw. He found that teaching 10,000 stars how not to dance required too much patience, rehearsal time, and proper teaching techniques for stars to align or appear in decent symmetry.

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Some guy in a beat up truck picked it up, the night before garbage day, and scrapped it.
I want an investigation. Get Blink 182 out there - I trust them more than the government.

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
“One of the biologists is the one who spotted it and we just happened to fly directly over the top of it,” Hutchings said. “He was like, ‘Whoa, whoa, whoa, turn around, turn around!’ And I was like, ‘What?’ And he’s like, ‘There’s this thing back there – we’ve got to go look at it!’”
The “he was like and I was like” play by play gives it a groovy Bill and Ted feel. If two Utes count sheep from a helicopter, are they Shepherds?

1606745848870.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom