So Arthur C Clarke was right (1 Viewer)

Dago

Veteran
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
And Utah, not Africa, is the cradle of humanity

And Utah, not Africa, is the cradle of humanity

no understanding why anyone would put some random sheet there.. unless, it is to mark a treasure! that just looks like a metal post.

quick, somebody with a good telescope, check out tycho on the moon and report back

I swear if I see Dave Bowman walking around, I'm out.

Next thing you know is that HAL 9000 will be the voice for my next car's GPS.
I'm sorry, Deputy Dog, but I just can't let you drive 85 mph on a lonely remote road with no cars perceivably anywhere for 50 miles in west Texas near El Paso and somehow expect me to ignore your lapse of reason and how it might get you killed and my mainframe, highly adaptive AI fiber-optic on board computer shattered to bits.

But, if you pardon my indulgence, I'd like to send you in a space capsule into the deepest, darkest most unknown regions of the universe interfacing with dark matter and residing in a new multidimensional, multiverse, unfathomable version of space and time.

Only to discover the monolith was the evolutionary epoch inducing catalyst behind these acid-tinged LSD-inspired "space ride".

Is it full of stars?
e.e Cummings sends his regards, btw. He found that teaching 10,000 stars how not to dance required too much patience, rehearsal time, and proper teaching techniques for stars to align or appear in decent symmetry.

Some guy in a beat up truck picked it up, the night before garbage day, and scrapped it.

I want an investigation. Get Blink 182 out there - I trust them more than the government.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom