So Atlanta leads the division now? WTH? (1 Viewer)

shrike3000

Holding Out of TC
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
:interrogations:

All the standings have Atlanta leading the division. Why? I thought we had the tie breaker.

On nfl.com and on tonights Sunday night game they showed ATL on top.

we do. I think at this point, they just go alphabetically when there's a tie in the standings.

We do they just don't compute that this early in the season, I don't know why but we should be on top of the division. If the playoffs started today we would be the 2 or 3 seed.

It doesn't matter now... we're both 5-2... the media may put them above us on the standings, but as long as we take care of business we'll win the division.

Espn.com had it like that earlier today but now they have us on top, I think it is a Freudian slip by the media that want Vick to succeed so bad...technically, we lead the division because of the tie breaker (and better conference record too!)

Calm down everyone just say alpha-be-ti-cally...Now breath..

You guys nitpick about the silliest things. There's a ton of football left. Let it go.

yes we do have a half game lead on the Falcons, most will simpley use alphadetical order as simplistic lazyness, but we still have the division lead technically.

Its called "JOCK SWINGING", we all know from the past the way the media loves to swing on Vick's jock. Even if the alphabetical thing was reversed they would still have the falcons #1

Oh no! The falcons on top??? But what if the playoffs started today????? we'd be screwed!!!!111omg

Oh no! The falcons on top??? But what if the playoffs started today????? we'd be screwed!!!!111omg

You know, all you guys who are giving me a hard time for asking the question...

I was just freaking curious. I am not freaking out or anything, I know it doesnt matter. Can't a guy just be curious how something works without being given a hard time?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom