So Bridgewater was handed the keys to the Ferrari (1 Viewer)

Thank God he didn't crashed it. Lol

1. He kept his average speed under 6 MPH.
  2. He exhibited excellent brake control.
  3. He did rev the engine a lot before deciding to move.
  4. He took so long a few times he missed a green light.
  5. No U-turns which is a good thing.
  6. He drew a couple tickets for delay of traffic.
  7. And most important he didn't run out of gas before the trip was over.

Really? Ok. Then splain it to us stupid peeple who aint from your edumacation level.. I like exposition and clarity, personally. I guess I just be 2 stupid, mr austin...
"And yes I chose Ferrari on purpose. #28-3 #neverforget"

The 28-3 is a clear reference to the Failcons. The Failcons are constantly (prior to this year anyway) being touted as having a "Ferrari offense".

Last edited:
Really? Ok. Then splain it to us stupid peeple who aint from your edumacation level.. I like exposition and clarity, personally. I guess I just be 2 stupid, mr austin...
He inherited a really great situation and this team may be even stronger coming out the back end of it. In fact I know we are.

And he took it in for a $250 detail job.

And yes I chose Ferrari on purpose. #28-3 #neverforget

This reminded me of Ferris Buhler's Day Off when Mathews Broderick got the keys to his buddy's dad's Ferrari. The rest of what happened to that Ferrari was priceless hysterical. If you have never seen the movie, it's really funny! Rent it!

I know that the QB position is deemed the most important, but I honestly just look at it as “next man up gone right” with Teddy. The kid is humble, smart, and can play the position. He’s done a great service to this team in his role and I’m grateful. When the time comes, whether it’s this Sunday or after the BYE, I look forward to Drew being back under center but won’t forget TB handling business in the interim.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom