So Bridgewater was handed the keys to the Ferrari (1 Viewer)

1. He kept his average speed under 6 MPH.
  2. He exhibited excellent brake control.
  3. He did rev the engine a lot before deciding to move.
  4. He took so long a few times he missed a green light.
  5. No U-turns which is a good thing.
  6. He drew a couple tickets for delay of traffic.
  7. And most important he didn't run out of gas before the trip was over.
Awesome post!

I don’t think Teddy is getting enough credit. He is a major reason our season didn’t careen off the cliff when Drew went down. He hasn’t been perfect, but he’s played plenty well enough to win. To my eye, he looks better with every week. That throw he made on the run to Mike towards the end of the Bears game with two defenders draped on him was amazing. He’s been worth every penny we’re paying him.

I don’t think Teddy is getting enough credit. He is a major reason our season didn’t careen off the cliff when Drew went down. He hasn’t been perfect, but he’s played plenty well enough to win. To my eye, he looks better with every week. That throw he made on the run to Mike towards the end of the Bears game with two defenders draped on him was amazing. He’s been worth every penny we’re paying him.
This. We need to put more respect on that man's name

I know that the QB position is deemed the most important, but I honestly just look at it as “next man up gone right” with Teddy. The kid is humble, smart, and can play the position. He’s done a great service to this team in his role and I’m grateful. When the time comes, whether it’s this Sunday or after the BYE, I look forward to Drew being back under center but won’t forget TB handling business in the interim.
you better look out the falcon mybe watching.

"And yes I chose Ferrari on purpose. #28-3 #neverforget"

The 28-3 is a clear reference to the Failcons. The Failcons are constantly (prior to this year anyway) being touted as having a "Ferrari offense".

I get that, but what does that have to do with teddy and a 250 detail? It doesn't really matter, but it doesn't make sense to me.

I get that, but what does that have to do with teddy and a 250 detail? It doesn't really matter, but it doesn't make sense to me.
Only that it's a car. It was the choice of WHICH high-performance car model to use in the analogy as a knock on the Failcons that was germane.

This was the best off season move the Saints made, paying Teddy the 6 or 7 million to be a back up quarterback. He may not have been flashy in a few of the games, but has not made any big mistakes. Also, now we see why Teddy turned down the Dolphins.

Only that it's a car. It was the choice of WHICH high-performance car model to use in the analogy as a knock on the Failcons that was germane.
That was actually a secondary effect of my statement that I thought I would throw in.

The statement I was making and that I have already explained is that he inherited a great situation and he's actually helped make this an even stronger situation for Brees to come back to. Thus the symbolism/analogy of a Ferrari which just got a $250 detail job.

That was actually a secondary effect of my statement that I thought I would throw in.

The statement I was making and that I have already explained is that he inherited a great situation and he's actually helped make this an even stronger situation for Brees to come back to. Thus the symbolism/analogy of a Ferrari which just got a $250 detail job.
Oh, yeah, I totally got that.

Again, can't we just be happy we are 6 and 1? When Brees got hurt many of us probably thought our chances at the playoff were over. I hope the crowd breaks out in chants of "Teddy, Teddy". Not as a shot at Brees but as a tribute to TB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom