So, can we kill this PJ William Safety experiement over the bye? (1 Viewer)

Pj looks more natural being on the bench. I agree , I honestly don’t don’t know what they see in Pj that they haven’t already seen in 4 years. At this point I’m not even blaming Pj , we all know he cant cover but coaches continue to put him in positions as if he can.

I'd like to see what swapping PJ and CJ would look like. I can't imagine WR's or TE's (who we have the most trouble with) would take solace knowing that CJ would lay them out.
It would free-up Demario, maybe, to do a little bit of roaming.
I don't think PJ is as vicious of a tackler as CJ and probably not as good getting to the QB in traffic, but he is quick and can cause disruptions.

I'd like to see what swapping PJ and CJ would look like. I can't imagine WR's or TE's (who we have the most trouble with) would take solace knowing that CJ would lay them out.
It would free-up Demario, maybe, to do a little bit of roaming.
I don't think PJ is as vicious of a tackler as CJ and probably not as good getting to the QB in traffic, but he is quick and can cause disruptions.
I’d like them to keep Cj at slot CB , he’s certainly becoming one of the better slot dbs in the nfl especially at run stops.

I think DJ is just the better option at 2nd deep safety and that's honestly not saying much.

I think PJ just looks more natural as a nickel/dime back.

I can tell your not the brightest In the bunch , If PJ looks more natural in the nickel/ dime where’s he’s been consistently abused and we’ve been signing / drafting NCB since he’s been here something’s wrong

Can we somehow bench Marcus Williams? He's clueless when the ball is in the air and his bad angles are reminding me of 2011.

Can we somehow bench Marcus Williams? He's clueless when the ball is in the air and his bad angles are reminding me of 2011.
I’ll never understand how a professional DB doesn’t know how to find the ball in the air. It literally boggles my mind when I see him just go up like nothings there and just jumped in the face of a receiver or on his back. Like what is he looking at?

I can tell your not the brightest In the bunch , If PJ looks more natural in the nickel/ dime where’s he’s been consistently abused and we’ve been signing / drafting NCB since he’s been here something’s wrong

Since you're concerned with people being bright, I went ahead and marked all of the errors in your post that you might correct them.

Coming out of college he was supposed to be good hybrid DB. Since then … I don't what he is anymore

Since you're concerned with people being bright, I went ahead and marked all of the errors in your post that you might correct them.
🥱 not going there this is a forum and I’m writing off a iphone.
Back to the topic , looking at PJ in college his scouting report and play PJs a Safety! Challenge and debate yourself because Obviously the days of him being abused in Black and Gold at Cb the saints hope to have put in the past

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom