So, can we kill this PJ William Safety experiement over the bye? (1 Viewer)

He made a couple of pretty glaring mistakes there so far. Completely blown coverages. Being a part-time player that's not a good sign. I don't know if you give up or not but I don't know about Swearinger either. He doesn't strike me as a deep rangy center fielder. I thought he was more of a SS backup near the los. If you give up on PJ I think you just go more single high.

🥱 not going there this is a forum and I’m writing off a iphone.
Back to the topic , looking at PJ in college his scouting report and play PJs a Safety! Challenge and debate yourself because Obviously the days of him being abused in Black and Gold at Cb the saints hope to have put in the past

This is a forum so intelligibility isn't necessary? That you're typing on a phone prevents you from using words and punctuation correctly? Again, YOU brought up being bright.

Several of the chunk pass plays made against us this year were due to PJ making the wrong read while playing safety in a zone defense. If he can't play the position properly, he shouldn't be on the field. It's one thing to get beat physically, but he is beaten mentally before the play even starts.

PJ is okay on the boundary and in a pinch can play the slot. But that’s it. He made some big plays last year causing fumbles and such so he deserves to be in the rotation. BUT NOT AT SAFETY. DA play too much.
. DA play too much.
WORD!

This is a forum so intelligibility isn't necessary? That you're typing on a phone prevents you from using words and punctuation correctly? Again, YOU brought up being bright.
Sure nuff I’m drinking and strolling the web, problem? I’m not at a desk or preforming professional business. We’re talking Football and if your not bright in the area or don’t understand it that’s what I’m discussing and replied to now if you want to go toe to toe over punctuation, grammar and wording format we can . Hmu in my Dm because if I got through 4 years of college and Grad school I’m more than sure I can write 😂 . Now back to the topic at hand or you want to continue discussing something that has no relation to the topic ?

PJ not being a CB 🤨

I’ll never understand how a professional DB doesn’t know how to find the ball in the air. It literally boggles my mind when I see him just go up like nothings there and just jumped in the face of a receiver or on his back. Like what is he looking at?
I totally agree and I can’t understand how they do not know that you cannot let people get behind you. Force them to make a short throw and make the tackle. It’s football 101.

I get went they would want to try. He is after all, one of the better tackling defensive backs on our team, on par with Lattimore and Gardner Johnson, but the coverage skills can be suspect at times.

Sure nuff I’m drinking and strolling the web, problem? I’m not at a desk or preforming professional business. We’re talking Football and if your not bright in the area or don’t understand it that’s what I’m discussing and replied to now if you want to go toe to toe over punctuation, grammar and wording format we can . Hmu in my Dm because if I got through 4 years of college and Grad school I’m more than sure I can write 😂 . Now back to the topic at hand or you want to continue discussing something that has no relation to the topic ?

PJ not being a CB 🤨

YOU brought up being bright and attacked another poster. I'm just pointing out that bright people tend to reach for excellence in all of their communication.

YOU brought up being bright and attacked another poster. I'm just pointing out that bright people tend to reach for excellence in all of their communication.
We’re talking football or actual intelligence in life? Obviously , what you talking about and me saying Someone Isn’t bright when it comes to football and understanding scheme, position , play calling etc. Now AGAIN Besides high jacking this post with nonsense you want to debate football? Or question how smart I am because I’m here for both of that’s where you want to take it .....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom