so Deuce.... (1 Viewer)

esbern

Very Banned
Reaction score
whats the latest on him? Is he being kept?

i see no reason to drop him without a pretty big RB signing or maybe a big RB pickup in the draft.

I think Duece will need a phenomenal offseason/training camp or a restructured contract to remain a Saint.

We should find out soon... isn't he due a roster bonus soon?

Deuce will be the power back for the New Orleans Saints this season....

I "think" for what ever that's worth ihe'll have to restructure. Getting older, ACL injuries in both knees. Don't see a big demand for him at this piont. I know money talks but I think with the popularity and investments he has in the area he'd be inclined to do that instead of moving on. Just my guess but I think this is what it would have taken for us to keep him or else he would have been gone in a year or two with the cap space he was taking.

i dont have a link, but i remeber it being stated numerous times by Loomis that hes a key factor in our success this year, so I dont plan on him going anywhere atlest for this season.

Stecker said in the Sirius 124 interview today this about Deuce...

"McAllister was doing really well and was ahead of schedule. He is working really hard, doing rehab every day." Well, thats actually my paraphrase of what he said but its dang close.

i dont have a link, but i remeber it being stated numerous times by Loomis that hes a key factor in our success this year, so I dont plan on him going anywhere atlest for this season.

erm....what success this season?

I think Duece will need a phenomenal offseason/training camp or a restructured contract to remain a Saint.

Why does Deuce need to restructure, if the front office is not going to use it?

Last night on a radio interview Loomis said that barring a catastrophic injuy or setback in his rehab, Deuce will be back. Also said that no one has any problem with what Deuce makes. Deuce has earned it and they have the room to pay him, so the subject hasn't been discussed by anyone in the front office.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom