So did Thomas visit or not? (3 Viewers)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
Any word yet? Or did he cancel again?

nothing on neworleanssaints.com/espn.com yet..

Even if we signed Zach today I wouldn't expect an article from neworeanssaints.com until about Saturday or Sunday. They are SLOOOOOOOW!!!!!

Now Bonchie, you know that Thomas will never set foot in New Orleans...... He's looking for a ring.

I'm not so sure how accurate the wording of that article really is. "This will be Thomas' second visit to an NFL team in as many days." We'll see but its possible the guy showed his face in the city.

.........Visiting doesn't mean he is signed, I think the reports that he will visit the Saints is just that...a visit.

I have to agree, I think this is just a courtesy call to get a free meal, the deal with the Pats is already done, IMO.

Surely, we have some moles in the local restaurant scene that can report a Zach Thomas and/or Saints brass sighting.

Anyone?

Short, stocky guy with a walker....he shouldn't be hard to miss at the airport!

thomas is in new orleans right now. rosenhaus just said it on espn.

ESPN just had an interview with his agent....he ain't coming here guys!!! sorry.... the way he was just talkin it didn't sound good....

ESPN just had an interview with his agent....he ain't coming here guys!!! sorry.... the way he was just talkin it didn't sound good....

Yeah Rosenhaus said he is enjoying his visit in New Orleans. That doesnt sound good to me either. :dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom