So Donte what your saying is... (1 Viewer)

Complex Kid

Most things I worry about Never happen anyway
Reaction score
that your totally ******* crazy?

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080114/SPORTS/801140364

But no one was harder on Stallworth than himself. Immediately after Mathis made the tackle, Stallworth pounded the ground and then started punching his legs as if they were defective.

Stallworth said that was punishment from his alter ego, Nicco, whom Stallworth has described as an extra terrestrial being that resides on Mars when the receiver is off the field.

"Yeah, that was him," Stallworth said. "That wasn't me. "¦ I was mad. I've never been caught from behind before. I'm not making excuses. I didn't score like I should have. I've heard it from everybody from linemen to some of the coaches, so I'll be hearing it for the next couple of days. I was upset, but at the same time, it put us in the position to make some points."

donte.jpg

he has one of the most over hyped 40 time ever. never has played nearly as fast on the field as the stop watch says.

Wow, Donte... uhh, Nicco.... uhh, Bat**** Crazy... whatever, just don't drop any balls for the next two games.

In other news, Bill Polian just complained to the league office about the Patriots offense having 12 men on the field.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom