So everyone on the boob tube tonite (1 Viewer)

Shadeaux

dear shadeuzx Lord
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
keeps talking about us & how everybody is not talking about us. I've heard this several times tonite. I just hope that they keep on
not talking about us, instead of talking about how they're not talking about us. JMHO We'll be like Marques.. The Quiet Storm :mwink:

ESPN has shown the Lions/Pats and Jets/Bengals highlights TWICE, Ryans press conference live then showed the highlights, mentioned their Monday night game 647 times and they are now showing the Saints/Cowboys highlights. IT WAS THE ONLY GOOD GAME TODAY....yet they show the blowouts for 40 minutes.

...keeps talking about us & how everybody is not talking about us... I just hope that they keep on
not talking about us, instead of talking about how they're not talking about us.

Shhhhh!!! If you keep talking about them talking about how they are not talking about us, then they may not talk about them not talking about us anymore!!! :smilielol:

Kind of off topic but...Did you hear Aikman and Buck call the strip by Jenkins? Absolute disappointment in their voices and they didn't attempt to hide it.

I get what you're saying (to the OP), but we won the freakin superbowl last year and have a great record going into the final stretch!

I understand the 'we need to win to get respect', but the fact is - we HAVE won! Part of the point of being a champion and consistent winner is the accolades and the attention your team gets.

It's really starting to get quite apparent who the 'networks' want to talk about and journalistic objectivity took a back seat to this ride a long time ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom