So Excited (1 Viewer)

Am I correct in understanding this will be your first Saints’ game in the dome, ever? If so, you’ve picked a doozie.

If by chance you have a hearing aid/related devices, I suggest leaving it home. Something about voiding the warranty...

Am I correct in understanding this will be your first Saints’ game in the dome, ever? If so, you’ve picked a doozie.

If by chance you have a hearing aid/related devices, I suggest leaving it home. Something about voiding the warranty...

Yes first game in the Dome.

No hearing aids yet, maybe bring some ear plugs sure lol.

I park as close as I can on Earhardt & follow the crowd in. Never had a problem. Easy getting in, easy getting out

So do you park on the street off Earhart and get as close as you can? Park about 2 hours before game??

Thank you,

So all of us are very excited and cant wait for the game, well for the 1st time in my life I am headed down to the dome and bought 2 tickets in section 631 Row 4, looks to be a great view and not a bad price. I purchased off TickPick and saved the $50 service fee.

Looking for parking Ideas, should I pay ahead of time to park somewhere or not?? Been in NOLA many times just never been to the dome.

Will be bringing plenty of Tylenol for headaches after I scream like crazy. If you see me come by and say hello!!

Thanks
Congrats brother, I hope to do the same one day. Been a Saints fan all my 40 years, and been to NOLA countless times. Even been outside the dome during the off-season, but never been in. One day.....

We park underneath the Earhart/Claiborne bridge right across from the Home Depot but you have to be under the bridge if you are on the side you will get a ticket. Now you can park on the street on Earhart by which looks to be some kind of EMS or Coroner building. (A lot of people park there) Then just walk across the bridge. Best part is no traffic.

We park underneath the Earhart/Claiborne bridge right across from the Home Depot but you have to be under the bridge if you are on the side you will get a ticket. Now you can park on the street on Earhart by which looks to be some kind of EMS or Coroner building. (A lot of people park there) Then just walk across the bridge. Best part is no traffic.

I will do that thank you!

So do you park on the street off Earhart and get as close as you can? Park about 2 hours before game??

Thank you,
LOL, I usually park about 45 minutes before the game & then scramble to get to my seat by kickoff. I come in from Carrollton and just drive straight toward the Dome until I see the parking spots dry up & then start looking for a spot. The only problem I create for myself with that is I have to walk further. If you're coming in earlier, you should be able to get much closer than me. They do have a couple of paid parking lots in the area if you're concerned about security, but I've been parking in that area for 18 years now and I think there was one time I saw the police filling out a report on a break-in.

And if you park in that area, like Whodatbe said, walk down Earhart and hang a left at the bridge (you'll see people walking that way). You'll climb a flight of stairs & walk across, then back down. You'll see the Dome & people walking toward it from there. It's a bit off the beaten path, but it's convenient

Thanks everyone for the parking suggestions, everything went great and had a AWESOME TIME!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom