So far, ESPN going with Saints... (1 Viewer)

Kiss...of....death. I hope someone like Mort picks against us.

Boy I wished for the day everyone picked us to win, I guess that saying, "becareful what you wish for" is coming true....

I don't expect them all to pick the Saints when they all get in. But they all picked the Saints in week 2 when everyone still thought the Saints would be a bad team.

I still havent decided if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I think I would rather be the less favored team and come out and whoop the other team. But then again it is good to see that your team is favored to win through the board.

If your gonna be a winner your going to get picked to win. Don't understand all this "lets be underdogs" junk. Underdogs are underdogs for a reason, They're losers.

Yea but it gives you more of a desire to win and a desire to play harder. Haven't you ever been an underdog in anything before.At least for me it makes me want to prove im not the underdog and play alot better than what I would have in not being the underdog. Also if you are the underdog yes you are better and that is exactly what will hurt you. You may play less hard.

Almost everyone I've heard has the Saints favored

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom