So good I'm scared...anyone else? (2 Viewers)

RazorSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You can't miss these opportunities. You HAVE to get a chip here. I believe this team is maybe one of the best teams in the past 10 years. Not Saints teams. I think they're an all time great team. They HAVE to win, and that makes me really, really nervous!

I'm just enjoying watching this team. I do see your point though. As the season goes on the pressure to win it all will crank up. Hopefully they don't crack.

Every team will start treating us like SB champs. They will give us their best effort. Unfortunately for them, were just too good. Let them try.

He’s afraid the next time he tries to leave the house, the Saints offense will be there to put up 40 points on him before he makes it to his car.

Defensive coordinators are experiencing the same fear, so he’s not alone.

Last edited:
Want a negative go back to the Rams game where the Rams literally came back from the dead and tied the game this team ain't perfect or if you want to go back to the Tampa game. Hey this is a damn good football team no one is denying that but we aren't the best team in NFL until that trophy is being held up at the end of the year by Brees.

2011. That season will be the one that got away until the Saints win again. And this HAS to be the redemption.

This team is built differently than 2009 specific to the run game and the way its called. We are just so efficient with the ball. That will probably fall off a bit (law of averages) but until it does, I'll roll with it.

Want a negative go back to the Rams game where the Rams literally came back from the dead and tied the game this team ain't perfect or if you want to go back to the Tampa game. Hey this is a damn good football team no one is denying that but we aren't the best team in NFL until that trophy is being held up at the end of the year by Brees.
Master of the obvious.

This team is way better than 2011.

2011 was not a guaranteed SB win. I know that's a hard pill for many to swallow, but it's the truth when you analyze that year and really look at it as a whole. They were a one dimensional team whom were exposed in the playoffs, just as every other one dimensional juggernaut offense got exposed that year.

This does not feel like 2011 at all. That team was blowing out cupcake teams at home and struggling to put them down on the road. This team isn't having that problem and they're playing much better teams than the 2011 team whom had their 2 biggest wins against a 2-14 tank job Colts team and a 3-13 Vikings team.

This team just had one of their biggest wins against the defending SB champs.

That loss was 2 months ago.

I hate bragging or feeling like a braggart but I see no way defenses can stop our offense. We just have too many weapons. Couple that with a defense that seems to get better every week and it's Superbowl champs or bust.

We have flown a little under the radar by talking heads and others, but now it is blantantly obvious how dangerous this team is. We just have to modestly accept our dominance and continue whatever it is that guys are doing and I believe we will be rewarded for it in the end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom