So has anyone heard if Al is still Shopping Fabian Anderson. (1 Viewer)

willbill

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
We need another CB before the draft. Washington is a former 1st rounder and he has started opposite Nnamdi in the past. He is a cover corner and would more than likely upgrade us at that position. He has probably been thrown at alot playing with Nnamdi on the other side. Would you be interested if he where available?

It's Fabian Washington, but I haven't heard anything.

By the way, when posting a thread, how do I insert a poll? I can't see how to do it.

Who?

george-washington-picture.jpg

His name is Fabian Washington, and yes, the Raiders are believed to be shopping him.
I read somewhere a third rounder. Great deal for us if we took it.
But in doing so we are ruling out trading up for Dorsey/Ellis so pass unless we can do it for a player.

Because if your going to post about a player you should at least get his last name correct. Washington would be a good addition but he does have some off field issues to deal with. I think a 4th or 5th would be adequate

I would drop a 3rd in a heartbeat for him. That allows us to get Rivers with our 1st rd and a DT in the second.

dont be surprised when you see action on this guy come draft day i just hope we are in the action. the raiders need room and we got it

PWI Police: :sergeant: Sir, we're gonna need you to step away from the keyboard. Head back, arms outstretched. Name da Raiders starting DBs.

2nd. test, Sir, eyes shut, and type da following: Saints SuperBowl this year, Fclowns SUX!!!!

Ready, set Go!

:beerchug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom